QUESTION: What is Worship anyway??
There are many fun activities available for the children to participate in, which are designed to teach them how to apply biblical principles to their lives in a practical way. At Webber, we like to worship God together and want to make sure that as our children grow that they begin to undersatnd the importance of corporate worhip. This means…
• telling Him how great we think He is
• singing praises to Him
• listening to God’s Word
• talking to God through Prayer
• giving our money to help people
• being close to God
• developing lasting relationships
• learning things about God and His Wordcreating
• using our creative talents and gifts (like from our Worship Bags)
These are made for Kindergarten – Fifth Graders, but others
are welcome to enjoy them! The worship bags are provided for
the Sunday 10:30 am Worship and Praise Service all year long.
IN THE WORSHIP BAG, YOU WILL FIND…
• Coloring sheets about our Theme
• Crayons and a Pencil
• Worship Activity Sheet
• Children’s worship bulletins about theme
• Pipe cleaners – for fun, and to make something sometimes about the daily theme.
Prior to the 10:30 am Worship and Praise Service, the children meet in their age-specific discipleship classes from 9:15 am-10:15 am for a time of Bible study, fellowship and fun.
During this time, our WebberKIDS Music Ministry (ages 3 years old to 5th grade) meets. Learning different songs and motions, children have an opportunity to express praise and worship through music.
We invite you and your children to join us for Bible Study and worship anytime!